Monday, July 20, 2009

Long Beach Island Vacation PART 1

So I decided to split this up into a few parts considering I have so many pictures I want to share. :) I had such a great time... I'll let the pictures do the talking...



July 11th



Cookies I made for the beach



Food we got for the house down there



I love the Jersey shores... I don't care what anyone says :)



This is the bay side of the island where people go crabbing



This is the house we stayed at



Our living room



Our kitchen



A group photo of some of the people(John, Quang, Adrienne, ME)



The beach and the sand, and the seashells, what more can you ask for??



John and Quang



Adrienne and I sitting on the beach



July 12th DAY 2



Before "The Family" went to the beach



Beach bag and flip flops



The beach..



......



I'll stop there for now and continue to DAY 3 tomorrow once I upload more pictures...

<3

6 comments:

lindah said...

looks beautiful :D It looks like it was hot... but was it?? It's burning in texas... I feel like my arms are going to be NC50 soon... LOL! xD and my face is NC40 O_O I need an arm whitening product :P

Rai said...

I want to go to the beach!!!

A said...

Wow, looks like an amazing place to relax and enjoy the beach!

Now I want a cookie too :)

Sherry said...

beach time :) love the pics

hugz!

http://heartrandom.com

*~kAy~* said...

the living room looks so comfy :P
man.. i really miss the beach!
your bag and flipflops are cute <3

Angela Pluck said...

Mmmmmm coooooookies!!!!!