Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm leaving....

Well I was home, and now I'm leaving... it's been a very hectic day for me. The boyfriend and I did a ton of running around. We went grocery shopping, we picked up beach supplies, we packed(I just finished... OVER-packing) Am I the only one we does that???? Pack 10 BILLION outfits for a weeks vaca??? Hmmm... lol I gave the guys hair cuts, shopped for last minute supplies... oh gosh... it was just a hectic day. And now that it's time to sleep I'm too wound up to... *sighs*

Long Beach Island here we come!!







Anyway, my contest ended yesterday... but since I'm generous I'll give all those last minute people a chance... just have entries in by the 18th. Then I will list all the entries along with all the FAB prizes...

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!!!

XOXO

<3

8 comments:

lindah said...

OMGOSH! I thought it was going to say I'm leaving blogger. LOL xD Can't wait until you start posting regularly again :D have fun!

Courtney said...

hope you have a safe trip & loads of fun!

A said...

Hope you are enjoying your vacation and getting some lovely rest in whilst not working!! xx

K said...

ooo.. hope your having a great holiday!!

about the mickey mouse MP3s.. you can get the plain ones online^^.. I got mine in the tech section of a department store.. think they're quite widely available~
it's no ipod btw^^ just a very simple mp3. sound quality is quite good but the main reason I got it is because it's mickey shaped^^

xox

noone said...

vacation after vacation?! dammn I wish I have your life!! Have a ton of fun ;)

Sherry said...

I think going holiday is fun and yeah we gals do bring alog more than guy

Sugar said...

Here is my entry :)

http://shewga.blogspot.com/2009/07/contest-entry-daynight-look.html

✿Ji✿ said...

Have a safe trip!
By the way thx for entering my giveaway!^^