Friday, July 31, 2009

LBI Part 3

Heyyyyy! So I have a little time to blog.. I have to be up early for work tomorrow... work at 7:45! :( I have so much to do tomorrow, my friends 21st is tomorrow and sunday is my friends baby shower *sighs* Lots to do!! But I'm also very excited!!

Anyway, I'm going to continue on from my LBI trip... it was our last day at our house... :( Well home...

The last time walking to the beach... the boys




I love the painting on this house...



It started to get dark and cloudy when we were there... it never rained but the waves got pretty high and intense



Me and the bf, last time at the beach





Then we decided to have a little cook out so the guys cooked :)



Good ol' fashioned cook out.. Hot dogs and hamburgers :)



We decided to walk to the beach.. it was SO misty...



So misty and kinda scary



Decided to feed the birds with the last of our bread





......


The day we were leaving... :(





THEE END....

Haul from Atlantic City and LBI soon!! Answering winner of my Day-To-Night contest soon as well!!

6 comments:

Courtney said...

looks like you guys had TONS of fun!

KRYSTAL said...

LOVELYY PICS! WOW THE BEACH LOOKS SO SCARY! LOL

lindah said...

looks like... "THE MIST" haha xD I would be scared as shit and would've had to leave early! loll :) I'm such a scared-y cat :P

Unknown said...

Lovely pics!!!

A said...

The mist looks so scary!!! Once again, love the holiday pictures :) x

Angela Pluck said...

Woah there is nobody on that beach...LOL! You guys look so cute :D.