Monday, September 20, 2010

Booooots!

Surprisingly I came across some cute boots on eBay.com! I don't know if I'll win them, but I thought I'd share because they're just so cute. :)

First off, I have to say, I walk to school everyday, twice a day, and that's a mile each way, so when it rained one day and I wore flip flops, it didn't really work out for me. My fiance suggested, "Why don't you have rain boots?" Instant light bulb, "Ya, why not?" I have many many options of which ones I want. Target has a TON of cute ones, but I thought I'd venture onto ebay for the hell of it. That didn't help either, here are a few cute ones I came across:







But ultimately it really comes down to this particular pair that I really want by Victoria Secrets Pink....





Besides looking for rain boots I decided to look for "over-the-knee" -- "thigh high" boots. I came across two pairs I'm really really longing...

These pair are grey and they have a COMPLETE fleece lining, and it appears that it may even zipper up the back. They're so cute. I really really want them.



These boots are in black with the chain in the front(which I'm assuming is removable). These too are completely lined in fleece. Oh-so-cute. :)



And while I was searching a sellers boots I came across these cute booties. I don't really own any booties besides my Steve Madden ones, but they're not really for going out, more for a relaxed look, so I really like these.




Wish me luck! I hope I win those rain boots!! Haha, I need them with all the walking I do. Not to mention the next day of classes it's suppose to rain. :(

6 comments:

Courtney said...

i recently picked up some rain boots too! i love them. yours are really cute! i need some over the knee boots too. guess i better get to looking.

Kim Axani said...

What I love most about fall are layers and boots. I can't wait to get some new sky high boots!

Schnelle said...

I love the houndstooth ones! I have a green pair from Target with a wedge heel that I love.

In response to your comment: Guys def. don't get it. My fiance gave me an "are you kidding?!" look when he saw how excited I was about it finding it. And yes, that is a bow!

Schnelle said...

P.S How are your wedding plans coming along???

Princess Dayz said...

I love boots. I have about seven pair myself and continue to buy. All the ones you have are cute. I don't own a pair of rain boots but they are super cute.

*~kAy~* said...

oh wow!!! nice finds!!! did you win the boots you wanted? :P
I love how they make rain boots with so many designs now! :P
gawsh I want the knee high boots!! :P