Friday, September 17, 2010

My Face BEFORE makeup & AFTER makeup.

To be honest this is really embarrassing for me to post. And honestly, I don't even know why I'm going to post this. This started out as an experiment to see how different I look with my makeup fully done.

Let's face it, we put on a bunch of makeup to feel better, well atleast I do. I honestly will never ever leave the house without makeup. I don't like what I look like, whatsoever. I hate how small my eyes are, I hate my huge nose I inherited from my mom, I refuse to wear my hair up because I don't like my facial features, I mean I could go on and on. But I don't think I'm much different than most. I think there's things we all don't like about ourselves.

Anyway, like I said this started out as an experiment and I wanted to see my BEFORE and AFTER pictures of myself.

A lot of blogs out there are strictly dedicated to makeup, and it amazes me what make up can do. Have a big nose? Oh, there's contouring for that? What bigger eyes? Oh use more liner and put more of the liner in the corner of your eyes for bigger eyes. I mean these are just 2 things we can do with makeup that can transform us..

I think everyone is beautiful in their own way, and I hope everyone sees that, with or without make up. Makeup is just a way of ... hmm.. expressing ourselves, and also to accentuate more of our "better" features, if you will, and to hide our less attractive features. Hell, I do it. And I am impressed with the many girls out their with their talented makeup skills!

I'm not sure what I'm getting at here, I'm kind of just rambling, just some things I've been thinking about...

ANYWAY, here's a BEFORE picture of myself, WITHOUT any makeup, and I have pictures (I made it smaller so your screens won't crack. lolol JK) and then showing how I continue to put makeup on, and the last pictures are with my hair done and makeup.


Photobucket

This is with my face covered up in foundation and concealer.

Photobucket

Full face of makeup

Photobucket

Hair done

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


So I challenge you, I'm putting you up to the plate, would you post your face at it's most natural state??? And if you would, DO IT! I wanna see. :)

2 comments:

noone said...

ohh you still look lovely without make up! from what I see it's just less make up around your eyes, everything else is still the same.

*~kAy~* said...

I agree! You look the same :) still pretty!
hm.. maybe I will take up your challenge :P