Tuesday, September 21, 2010

OOTD Sept 21, 2010 & Hard Candy Haul

The fiance and I didn't have classes today and I decided to get a little dressed up and do my make up nice because we were heading to the local movie theatre. When I say little, I mean little I think the theatre literally had two movies playing, Devil and The Last Exorcism. We seen the Devil, ehhh not that great. So I just thought I'd show my outfit... :)



Dress from Strawberry, earrings from JCPenney, shoes from Wet Seal, and purse, of course, by Bebe. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



The other day at Wal-Mart I decided to hit up the make up section since it's been too long since my last makeup purchase. I wanted to check out the Hard Candy line. They had a ton in stock, I swear the people that live around here don't wear makeup. The isles were literally over stocked with stuff, crickets were chipping, that's how dead the isles were. But hey, I guess that's too my advantage. :) Here's some stuff I picked up. I haven't tried any of it yet because I was holding off to take pictures. Does anyone else do that? Let there stuff pile up just so you can take pictures and blog about it? lol Maybe it's just me haha.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Ohhhh guess what else?? I purchased the Juicy Couture purse today! :)

3 comments:

Schnelle said...

Cute dress- I love Strawberrys. Yes, I def. find myself saving things until I take pictures..
YAY for the Juicy purse!! So exciting!

...I want to be young forever too (like the song) lol. I've found that compromise and acceptance have been pretty prevelant with the choices that I've made (decor wise). Sometimes you just need to let your inner girl shine, that's all. I totally get it. I feel like I know you which is wierd b/c we haven't even met but we live so close. Good luck with dress shopping- it's SO much fun ♥

J. said...

how nice dress! have a nice day, kisses (:

*~kAy~* said...

oh my gawsh! I want to see your Juicy purse!!! :P I just went to the mall and saw they had a 30% off sale O_o

you're so cute! :P I do the same thing haha! :P I want to make sure I take pictures of things to blog before I open stuff :P but sometimes I just have em on my comp and never get to blog about it ><

how's the hard candy stuff? :P any good?