Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Forever 21 Haul

Found some cute stuff on Forever 21, cheap too! I ordered when they had free shipping on Labor Day... Right now, if you're interested in anything I have listed, they have free shipping over $40.



This is a tunic, stripped shirt from their Fabulous Finds section. $11.50
I'm probably going to pair it with tights and flats or my dark grey Steve Madden boots.





These are bow over-the-knee socks $2.50. Perfect to layer under your boots to make your boots appear taller.



This bow headband was on clearance for $1.99 It's too cute, I couldn't pass it up.


Knitted Rouched One Shoulder Dress $22.80 I'm really loving one shoulder dresses/shirts. There's something appealing about them. :)


Thermal Knit Tunic $15.80 I love how the model is wearing it, shorts/skirt with tights and boots. Perfect.


Stripped tube knit tunic. I got this in 2 colors. It's too cute, and I hope it fits!! lol $8.80





Lace Yoke Roched Tunic $14.80 This is so pretty with jeans or even leggings. I love the detailing on the top.


Asymmetrical Top $14.80 So cute. Great for the fall.



I also got a necklace, a basic black tank, and a brush(because I needed a new one) that's not pictured. Can't wait to get the stuff!!

0 comments: