Wednesday, September 29, 2010

College Rant, Juicy Couture Purse, and an idea for my Wedding.

I just need to rant for a moment about an exam I just had on Monday. The previous week the professor actually told us what would be on the exam so we could prepare ourselves and we wouldn't be thrown any curve balls. So I studied exactly what I was told to study... I studied for a good 5 days, give or take, and when I mean study like I maybe over do it...

Getting a little side tracked this is how I study: First, before class I read the Chapter we're going to go over, and then take notes on it. Like not just a few notes, like notes about very important details, all the terms, and any other information I think is necessary, like graphs or what not. And then when I go to class I'll take more notes. I'll do this for every chapter. It helps me remember. And then BEFORE the test, I'll take my notes and write out note cards and study with note cards. Then I'll REREAD the chapter(s). After I'm done re-reading the chapters I'll study the note cards until I'm blue in the face, and then AGAIN re read the chapters. Maybe I'm studying too much, but that's how I learn and remember, by repetition.

Anyway, so I studied. I was then handed the test in class and was completely confused! I literally did not know anything. I was sitting there, ready to panic, and I seriously wanted to walk out. I calmed down, and re read the test, and after rereading, I recalled some information, but other things, I was literally sitting there like WTH? I haven't received my grade yet, but I'm dreading seeing it. It makes me so mad! Did this ever happen to anyone else? And also how do you study?

ANYWAY, lol, onto a more happy note. This past weekend I went home to see my family and we also went to the Bloomsburg Fair. And when I got home I had a package awaiting for me... my new Juicy Couture purse!!


I'm sorry for the bad quality, I had to do this in my room where the lighting wasn't the greatest at the time. The only thing I'm disappointed in, is the color, it's actually brown and creme, not the black and creme that I thought it was. But honestly you can't even tell unless you look up close.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



The purse is still actually at my house, I didn't bring it to my apartment because I plan on using it for the fall. :)

Also we went to the Bloomsburg fair with my family this past Sunday and I saw this beautiful horse and a carriage. Oh-my-gosh! It was so beautiful. I was actually thinking of having it for my wedding. Well just thinking. But I wanted to share and hear your opinions on it.


And picture it with white horses, because I have the option of the black horses or white horses.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Also they had these exhibits inside some buildings and there was photographers showing off some of their photographs. And I really like the ideas that this photographer had. I'm looking for a photographer who will have good ideas and tell everyone what to do in pictures and how to look. I can't have someone just snap photos, I need someone with good ideas. But I really like how he actually separated the brides maids and the groomsmen. I love how it looks. (Oh and I also love that color pink, too cute, looks great next to the black.)


Photobucket

And besides the photo I liked how this guy dressed up his suit with his shoes and hat. It looks so retro and 1920-ish

Photobucket



Anyway, that's all I have for now. Sorry for delaying of the posts, just been busy with school. Not to mention I'm having my first Statistics exam this friday! AHHH!

2 comments:

Schnelle said...

Oh my goodess when you say study you really mean it. I recently graduated; but when I was in college I would read the chapters, highlight, take notes, and take notes in class then study my notes and page through the review the highlighted text. You probably just panicked and froze up. It happens to everyone. I bet you did a lot better than you expect you did.

The carriage is Beautiful! I would so pick the white horses if you get it. The photographer is so important. Don't wait too long after setting a date to book one b/c they book up FAST. My photographer is Nicole from Custom by Nicole. She's in Matamoras. Check her out- she has a artsy/photojournalistic/creative style that I love and she's super sweet and helpful too.

Princess Dayz said...

I think the hourse and carriage is a great wedding idea. I have seen this before here in California. It gives it that princess/Cinderala feel. I also think your bag is cute!! Sorry about your test but I hope you scored well. :-]

www.princessdays147.blogspot.com