Monday, September 13, 2010

Storage for your Jewelry in a dorm/apartment

As most of you know, I moved into an apartment with my fiance at a school we transferred too. I don't have my wonderful dresser like I do have home to have a display of my jewelry so now I have to compromise. When my mom and I went shopping at Bed Bath and Beyond we were looking for different things for the apartment, initially I was looking for a jewelry box, but when I came across this, I was so excited. Made perfect sense, it was only $14.99(much cheaper than a jewelry box) and it could easily hang in my closet, duh! Why didn't think of that!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the front side with my smaller jewelry, like my earrings and necklaces.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The best part about this is that on the back are much larger pockets for your bigger bangles and such. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

and it conveniently sits next to my scarves in my closet. :)

Photobucket

0 comments: