Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My Christmas Eve

Christmas eve always seems so magical to me. I have said this before and I will continue to say it every year, it's my favorite part of Christmas. This Christmas it was extra special because I did not have to work. :) I was able to sleep in a bit, went shopping (What? I had to use my $10 off Vicki's coupon!). I came home and made Chocolate Covered Strawberries and wrapped more presents.
My family and my aunt went to church and we had dinner after. It was nice this year to have my aunt stay for our Christmas Eve dinner. It made it extra special to spend time with her! After my family's dinner, I went over my fiance's house and had dinner with his family. Yes, I was full! And we all exchanged presents. :)
My Christmas Eve started out with my painting my nails. I've been wanting to do the peppermint nail look for a while, but never took the time to do it. This time I just did my index finger. But I'm happy with the way it came out!
Photobucket
Our Christmas Wafers for our dinner.
Photobucket
After our dinner we broke out the Bailey's my parents bought when they went to the Dominican Republic.
Photobucket
I guess my dad couldn't wait to take the picture and just took the shot. lol.
Photobucket
My fiance & I Christmas Eve. I wish I took a picture of my hair piece I had in my hair. It looked so cute. :)
Photobucket
Presents are all wrapped and ready to be opened at my fiance's house. :)
Photobucket
Nana loved her present so much she sat on it. Haha
Photobucket
Cupcake bank!! I think she is telling me I need to save money. haha. Actually she bought my fiance and his sister one too. Haha!
Photobucket
My fiance's mom opening her presents. I bought her a keychain with her dog on it along with a calendar with all different pictures of Mr. Odie Dodie. She LOVED it!
Photobucket
Vanessa, you bought me a present?
Photobucket
Oh, what is it?
Photobucket
Vanessa, I hate it!
Photobucket
My presents from everyone! :D
Photobucket
And I already spent the Vicki's gift card and bought the Eagles Yoga pants I've been wanting. :)
Photobucket
I'm off to work now. Tomorrow I'll post about Christmas Day.

1 comments:

palmandpineblog said...

Vanessa, thanks for sharing! It looks like you had a great Christmas! I seriously started laughing when I scrolled down to that picture of the cupcake bank. I saw the same little cupcakes while shopping this past week and thought of you instantly! ;)

xo, tasha
twenty-something blog