Sunday, December 9, 2012

My Sunday Picks

Here are some of my Sunday Picks.
I'm sorry my blog has been so sporadic lately. School has consumed me. Last week I had 3 presentations, a group project, 2 hour major field test, homework and a paper due. By the time everything is done I am so exhausted I don't have time for anything else.
This coming week is my last week at my internship and I'm really sad. I love working there and wish they were able to keep me. The office I work in is so small they do not have any position available for me. I'm just happy when I graduate I can say I have experience. We are also having a Christmas lunch-in tomorrow at the main school district and also on Wednesday just for our office. I plan on making them some home made gifts. :)
This week is also my last week of school. I have two finals, one on Thursday and one of Friday. I'm also kind of sad about that as well. College, all done. Where do I go now? What do I want to do? How am I going to pay these loans? Everything is so scary. I'm growing up and I'm scared but excited. Another chapter in my life is happening and I'm open arms. :)
Anyway, here are some of my Sunday picks for the week.
I really enjoy the new Chi straighteners. I love the print of it. It's called Bohemian pink. My Chi straightener is almost 4 years old now. It's time for a new one. And it's only $99.99 at Target. You can find it here.
Photobucket
Some of my favorite finds at Victoriasecrets.com today. I'm asking for a pair of Eagles yoga pants for Christmas. And right now they're only $29.95 on the website. You can find them here.
Photobucket
I know I just purchased a bunch of hoodies from Vicki's black friday, but since I wear them ALL the time, literally, I don't think it's a waste of money. As a matter of fact some of the ones I have are getting pretty bad and worn, so it'll be nice to get some new ones. So on my Christmas list as well I want a hoodie. And I particularly enjoy the new funnel neck hoodie. Can find here.
Photobucket
Multi-way tunic sweater. Can be worn so many ways and looks so comfortable! Can find here.
Photobucket
This mini zip skirt is adorable. Can find here.
Photobucket
I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday!
I have a quick question, what's a good DSLR camera? One for beginners like myself. I'm thinking of purchasing a good camera. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

4 comments:

Schnelle said...

What an exciting time for you though! Graduation is finally here! Best of luck to you!

Unknown said...

You really can't go wrong with some comfy and cute sweats from VS! Great blog!

sarahjsee.blogspot.com

samecookiesdifferent said...

love it <3

palmandpineblog said...

Congrats on getting your paper completed. I know that feeling :)

xo, tasha
twenty-something blog
follow me