Saturday, December 15, 2012

Random Week & Last Week of College

I really do want to apologize for my lack of posts. It has been really hectic for me the last two weeks. I'm finally home, with my parents, and settled in. Maybe not completely settled in, but I am finding that I have more time now.
I had a really amazing week. I had two Christmas parties and finished my last final on Friday, and my internship on Wednesday.
Everything is bittersweet. I am excited to be done with school and I am excited for what is to come. But at the same time I am scared. I have known the last so many years of my life had a routine, school & work. Now I have a degree and I want to put that to work. :) I was a successful and fulfilling job. Anyone want to hire me?!?!
Wednesday was my last day at my internship. Which I truly loved to pieces. I am currently looking for another position in that area. Wish me luck. But I am going to miss all the amazing girls that worked there, and especially my manager who was so patient with me, and understanding of my school schedule. She gave me an amazing evaluation and she is going to give me a referral whenever I need it. :)
I was suppose to graduate on stage today, but I decided to wait until Spring. So I am looking forward to that. :D
Today I did the majority of my Christmas shopping and I couldn't be happier. I got a lot done and crossed a lot of things off my list.
Anyway, I want to share some photos from this past week from my iPhone.
Mr Odie Dodie in his new argyle sweater.
Photobucket
Family. Trans-Siberian Orchestra 2012
Photobucket
Current favorite nail polish. Pure Pearl by Revlon
Photobucket
Getting crafty.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cute gift cards DD!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Gifts for the girls at work
Photobucket
Christmas gifts from the girls at work.
Photobucket
Cap and gown. It's official. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Last day walking on campus.
Photobucket
My very last time walking to the business/accounting building
Photobucket
Came home to a graduation gift from my fiance. He's too sweet to me.
Photobucket
Mr. Odie Dodie is getting a new coat for Christmas.
Photobucket
Throwback. My favorite girls in the whole world!
Photobucket
Yellow scarf and really pale.
Photobucket
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas now that school is done and I can concentrate on Christmas. Tomorrow my dad and I are going Christmas shopping. So excited!
Photobucket
Have a great night everyone!

0 comments: