Saturday, December 1, 2012

Charlotte Russe Haul

Happy December 1st everyone!
I hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday, thus far. Today I am going to share my Charlotte Russe haul with you. These items were not purchased black friday though. I will get to that post soon.
Charlotte Russe sequin top. You can find it here Today it's on sale for 40% off of $19.99.
Photobucket
Polka dot peplum top. I'm really loving these shirts. They look so retro and cute. I'm going to pair it with a black skinny skirt or jeans. $19.99. You can find it here
Photobucket
Lace top, purchased on sale for $10.00. I love the color of this, I don't own anything like it. I couldn't find it online either. But it might still be available in-store.
Photobucket
Accessories. Necklace/now $5, Earrings, & Headbands/Now $5. Can find here/here
Photobucket
Photobucket
I picked up a shirt in Izod. A place I never go to, but since my fiance was shopping around, I looked around. I stumbled across this beautiful polka-dot button up. It was insanely cheap at the outlets. Originally got $66 it for 60% off and then you got an extra 25% off that day.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I hope everyone has an amazing Saturday! My fiance and I might see a movie today. :)

2 comments:

Schnelle said...

Great finds! I love all of the polka dots.

lauren said...

the white polka top is my fav! so cute.