Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Forever 21 Shopping & Fitting Room Pictures

Happy Tuesday!

I did some shopping online when Forever 21 had their free shipping now minimum. 
I picked up two tops for work, and two casual tops.

 photo IMG_4089_zpsec792cfa.jpg

I don't understand why my camera is taking crappier photos than my iPhone. Maybe it was the lighting.
Anyway, here's a top that I would wear to the office.
It's great because it's just a plain creme color and I can pair it with a lot of different things.

This is another work top. It's a navy color with white polka dots. I was thinking of pairing it with my white capris. 

Black and white stripped anchor tank. 
I love this! I keep seeing it everywhere and finally got my hands on it. 
 

Lace back navy tank.

And lastly, I picked up this cute flower bun wrap. I think it's super cute, and I quickly styled my hair just to show you what it would look like on.

 

Have a great night!

4 comments:

Veronika said...

that headband is cute! I also like the anchor top a lot.

Holly said...

Cute! I love the anchor top and bun binder especially!

Schnelle said...

The anchor top is SO cute and I love the bun wrap! It looks great in your hair!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Today i was visit this blog that's relay nice and informative blog with the help of this blog i am sharing a one tip for online discount shopping let suppose you are going for purchase a printer ink just you will write in you search engine 101Inks Coupons and get discount..........!