Monday, August 12, 2013

Weekend Shopping: K-Mart & Fitting Room Pictures

Happy Monday!

I went to my local K-Mart this weekend to shop around for things and I started looking in the clothing section and was pleasantly surprised by the things I found. 
I bought some really cute things for such a good price

$14.99 blazer originally $29.99. 



 
 photo IMG_4079_zps1f8d9bc2.jpg
 photo IMG_4081_zps9d4e88b7.jpg
Attention dress for $17.49, but $16.99 on their website. HERE


 

I also tried on this ombre denim shirt but didn't purchase it. It was on clearance for $9. It's really cute because it has a hole in the back of it. I couldn't really take a picture of it. 

 

I also really love this orange hangbag by Sofia. It was only $19.99 with a percentage off, but forget how much. It would be a cute fall bag for work. 

 

I picked up two new pairs of shoes. The leopard ones were only $9.98 and the sandals were only $7.99 on clearance. 

 

They had these adorable cowboy boots that had a short heel. I am so tempted to go buy them. Gosh I love boots. I could see myself wearing them with so many different outfits. I'm holding off though. I don't need them right now. 

 photo IMG_4078_zps9f02f648.jpg


Have a great night!

2 comments:

Holly said...

KMart of all places! I've got to go check it out :) I love a bargain! Such cute finds :)

The Peanut Program said...

cant believe how cute the kmart finds are!