Friday, August 9, 2013

Recent Work/Everyday Outfits

Happy Friday!

So, I'm really trying to be better with taking pictures of outfits I wear to work. Considering I get to work a few minutes early everyday I have time to snap a picture. Almost makes me want to buy a full length mirror for behind my door. ;) But I'm improvising for now. 
These are just some recent outfits for last week. Unfortunately I couldn't snap any this week because too much was going on, all good stuff! :)

New York & Company cardigan and tank, Forever 21 knot necklace(purchased a while ago, but "refound it" and loving it!). I wore this outfit with black pants. But it could definitely go with a grey or tan skirt/pants.


Chevron print scarf (so excited I found this off of GroopDealz.com) and it was only $7! JCPenney mint top. 
Forever 21 capri's. 
 photo IMG_3879_zpsd4d4c7c0.jpg  photo IMG_3881_zpsda37977f.jpg 

 I actually straightened my hair, hence the smiley face!

 photo IMG_3889_zps88e96637.jpg 

New bracelet purchased from eBay. I see so many girls combining this bracelet stack I thought I would try it out. What do you think?

  This is a recent outfit from last weekend. JCPenney tank and shorts. (recent)


Forever 21 tank and Rue 21 black shorts. 
 

Have a great night and weekend, see you Monday!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Happy weekend! Love the bracelet stack! So cute, and the scarf :) adorable!

Schnelle said...

Love that first outfit. The mint top is so pretty with that scarf too!

lauren said...

ok, what did you wear with the striped skirt?? ANA right, from JCP?? I just recently got it on a super sale!! I paired it with a black tank, and a hot pink cardi for work...

ps. where is the single bangle bracelet from in the stack photo???

ANDYSTYLE said...

nice outfits :) pretty!