Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Random Shopping: Bath & Body Works and Victoria Secrets

Happy Tuesday!

This girl got lots of sleep last night. I fell asleep at 9:00 last night. And it was a beautiful thing. :)
As promised I made the YouTube video. So you can see me actually speaking! Haha. I was kind of nervous, but that's ok. I use to be like that when I first started filming. I'll get over it. Also, I just got out of work, and I didn't really do my hair, and after seeing the video I need to color my hair. *shakes my head* haha. 

Anyway, so I'm thinking of doing a video once a week. It's all I can squeeze in right now. :( I'm thinking Sunday's filming and Monday I will post. I need to learn how to edit. 

Anyway, today since I did the YouTube video I have a small post. 

I've been using the Strawberry Banana Smoothie body wash, and oh-my-gosh. It smells so good and it leaves my skin so soft. I really recommend it. 


I also picked up my two free panties! Who doesn't love those free panties?!?!
 

And, last but not least, here's the YouTube video. Just in case you want to hear me talk. :)
 

3 comments:

Holly said...

Lucky lady! I went to bed early, but couldn't sleep! Then I got up at 5:30, boo!

Looks like good finds :)

Natalie Loves Beauty said...

Love scents from both of these stores. I can never leave without getting at least one new fragrance haha! Great post! :)

natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca

Unknown said...

That is great post about Random Shopping

Digital Silk Printing have their own appeal and are so soft to touch that they are a hit with women all across the globe.