Friday, August 16, 2013

Knockout Pout; NOTD

Happpppyyyy Friday!

I've been buying Essie nail polish like they're going out of business. 
I have so much of it now I need to step back and start using it. 
Tonight since I'm on my own, I decided to give myself a manicure and pedicure. Something I haven't done in some time now. 

Since summer is near ending, in another month or so. I always think summer ends once school starts and since I don't have to go back this semester, (yayyy for graduating!) I don't have to think that way anymore. :)
So anyway, since summer is almost ending I decided to go with a bright color. 

Essie's Knockout Pout. A super bright almost neon color pink.



I will see you on Monday for a giveaway! 
Have a great weekend.


3 comments:

Holly said...

I did the same thing tonight! :) love Essie, too!

The Peanut Program said...

i love essie too but just can't get past the price tag!! their colors are really fabulous though. i like your nails!

Faith said...

LOVE that color! Great accent nail color too