Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Wedding Wednesday: Honeymoon Day 2 in Jamaica Couples Resort

Happy Wedding Wednesday!

Today I am sharing day 2 of our adventures at Couples Resort, Negril Jamaica. 
See here for Day 1. 

Our first day enjoying the beach. Look at that beautiful Caribbean water!
Victoria Secrets bikini/Pineapple bag from Charlotte Russe/Bathing suite cover up Charlotte Russe/Ray Bans

The beach towels were stored in this little hut - fresh daily. Plus you drop them off once you're through using them. I loved the idea. 

Is this scenery not just the best? I couldn't get enough of these beautiful palm trees. 

There was a little private jacuzzi that no one was using, so we took advantage of it. 

On our second day they offered a trip to a local craft market where everything is hand made by the locals. We found a lot of our souvenirs for family there. Plus, I have a great appreciation for anything homemade, and so does my hubby so we loved it there. 


Another beautiful tree in Jamaica. 

Every night we had a little snack delivered to our room. I believe just the beach front suites get this amenity. 

Later in the evening we enjoyed another Jamaican beef patty. We just couldn't get enough. We had them for a snack every. single. day. 


The 7 mile Negril beach is known for it's sunsets. And they truly don't disappoint. I couldn't get enough pictures of it! 

An outfit I wore the second day:
Charlotte Russe fedora/Forever 21 Tank/Marshalls crochet skirt/JCPenney necklace/Michael Kors watch


This is one of my favorite photos from the trip of my hubby and I. 

Have a great night!

0 comments: