Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Wedding Wednesday: Honeymoon Day 5 in Negril Jamaica, Couples Resort

Happy Wedding Wednesday!

Today I am sharing highlights from Day 5 of our honeymoon in Negril, Jamaica at the Couples Resort. 
Click on the following days to view:

Sporting my cheap straw fedora from Charlotte Russe, Marshalls cover up, Victoria Secrets bikini. 
Guys! I sported an itsy bitsy bikini bottom. I was so nervous wearing it, Hubby didn't seem to mind! Definitely something I don't typically do but you only go on your honeymoon once!



Believe it or not, I have never made a tie-dye shirt. So when they offered a tie dye class I decided to go! What do you guys think? Did I do a good job? Haha.

Our shirts on the line as we ate lunch. 

The resort also offered a free jewelry making class so I went and met some really nice people. This is how my bracelet turned out. What do you guys think?

Afterwards we just lounged around on the chairs, had a couple of drinks and just watched the water. It was SO relaxing. 




They had real lime tree's there! No one else seems to find this amazing but me. haha. 

We booked the glass bottom boat ride for that afternoon, we were the only ones to go on it, so we had our own private tour which was pretty cool! We saw all kinds of stuff, stingrays, coral reefs, etc. 

These look so good don't they?! Well they were as hard as a brick. Yuck.

We watched the sunset as we waited for our night time snorkeling adventure. (Which by the way, was the most amazing experience of my life!)

After night time snorkeling we quickly showered and got dressed because that night their was lobster being served at all the restaurants. 


We were expecting small lobster tails because it's included in the price of your stay, but they were actually really big!

Shortly after we ate we went to bed. It was a long day. 

0 comments: