Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Collective Haul: Ross, Charlotte Russe, & Rue 21

The fiance surprised me with a shopping trip to our local mall and did a little shopping. I didn't get much, but just thought it was worth sharing anyway. I'm so over this winter, boots, leggings, I want to start tanning and wearing my skirts and flip flops. :) So I refused to buy any sweaters, not matter how cheap they were! I kept thinking Spring-Summer.


Charlotte Russe


Chiffon Orange Ruffle Tank $19.99
Photobucket

Photobucket

Sleepwear, too cute to pass up with the bow on the front, retails $16.50 scored for $8.00
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ross

Zip-up Bow Dress $14.99

Photobucket

Photobucket

Rue 21

Cupcake Flip Flops $3.99
Photobucket

Beaded Coral Halter Top $17.99
Photobucket

Photobucket

Bow Lace Pearl Tunic $7.49 On Clearance
Photobucket

Photobucket

Bow Tee $4.99
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

palmandpineblog said...

The zip up dress is too cute! Love the color ;) xo, tasha

Brooke T said...

I love that blue shirt!! and yes my colors are going to be Navy and Pink!