Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mint Sorbet NOTD

St. Patricks Day is tomorrow so I thought I would be a little fesitive and paint my nails a green color.. ok, maybe not exactly green, but close enough. As you guys know I bought nail polish from Target in Mint Sorbet by Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear nail color. This is the first time I'm trying out this section of their nail polishes.. So I can't really give a proper review.. On the tips of my nails I used Art Deco in silver glitter..


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I really like this Sorbet color reminds me of Tiffany's. :)

3 comments:

Schnelle said...

Love the polish! I have a China Glaze color that is almost identical. I love that Sally Hansen line, if I knoew they had that color, I would've gotten that instead of the China Glaze- it's expensive and it chips fast.

Alison Kinsey said...

I love how you did the glittery tips! It looks so festive!

TLF said...

I love that brand of Sally's nail polish, I use it all the time!!