Tuesday, March 15, 2011

OOTD Kohls Haul

My mom and I went to Kohls while I was on spring break and picked up a few things. My fav? A trench by Lauren Conrad. Unfortunately I didn't get photos of everything I bought, some of the things I got are still at home, I didn't bring them back to school with me.. but the things I did I'll post today. :)



Black Cargo Skinny Jeans, on clearance for $8.00 I've been wanting these because I love the cargo skinny look!

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 Tanks.. Kohl's tanks are my favorite because they're so long!

Photobucket

This is my OOTD I wore this when the fiance and I went to King of Prussia. I'll take my photos of it when I get home, but for now here's the photos of my outfit of the day. I'm sorry about the quality. These were taken after a LONG day of shopping, and I went out with friends at nights.. lol

Lauren Conrad Trench, Leggings, Leopard shoes from Charlotte Russe

Photobucket

Better picture of the beautiful color and pretty buttons. :)

Photobucket

Best part of the jacket, and what sold me? The bow on the back!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Schnelle said...

I LOVE that trench! And like yourself, I think the bow has driven me to want one!

Beautygirl24 said...

Oh my, that trench is so cute! I love it! What a great staple to have in yor closet.