Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Steve Madden Bow Flip Flops Dupe

As you guys may know I'm on spring break this week.. so the fiance and I decided to visit a friend who lives in Baltimore Maryland for the weekend. And of course, as you guys know, I went shopping.. haha. We went to this beautiful mall in the city and I found these flip flops. I almost died when I seen them because I seen a post by Veronika's Blushing and she posted that she bought these similar flip flops at Steve Madden but for $40.00!... The ones I got are almost identical to hers (well besides that mine are black) except I got mine for a whopping $16.00!

I got them from a store called Laila Rowe. I'm not sure if they have a website or not, but try googling it. The store had so many cute things. Especially umbrellas! Although I thought they were kind of expensive I passed them up.. But the store as a ton of cute accessories!

But anyway onto my flip flops.. Originally I wanted these in white but I opted for the black because they were only $16.00 and I was on the hunt for them ever since I seen them on Veronika's blog. I looked every where! I looked on the Steve Madden's website, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus I can't seem to find them! I don't live near a Steve Madden, so I have to opt for ordering, but just can't seem to find them online. So you could imagine my excitement when I found these rare gems sitting in a random shop in Baltimore Maryland. :)



Photobucket

They even come in a cute little mesh bag!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Please excuse my awful paint job on the toenails. I need to re-do them!

Photobucket

Photobucket



So if anyone knows where I can find these online I still want to purchase the white ones, comment below!!

8 comments:

Beautygirl24 said...

Very cute! And an exact dupe really! I am on the hunt...

palmandpineblog said...

I want a pair as well... too cute!

Alison Kinsey said...

Those look exactly like the Steve Maddens! And what a steal for $16! I love them!

Lilly Style said...

These are sooo cute! I definitely want a pair now :)

gracie@ohgraciepie said...

Thats so funny! I saw those on Veronika's blog and wanted to get a pair too!!! Good deal! I wouldnt want to pay much more than that for rubbery flip flops.

TLF said...

Adorable!!

Schnelle said...

omg!! I've been looking for these since Veronica's post as well. What a great find!!!

Tara said...

This site sells them in Black, Beige/Nude, Pink and Red. Not sure about white, but if anyone's looking for other shades, I found them :) at long last haha http://www.hintboutique.com/footwear/