Saturday, September 1, 2012

New Cross-Over Handbag

I'm really excited to share this beautiful purse I came across the other day.
I've been using my Coach cross over bag and I absolutely love it.
I love the fact that I don't have to actually carry anything, it's so nice and frees up my hands. :)
I wanted another one because the one I'm carrying is looking a little dirty (How do you clean your Coach handbags???). 
Anyway I stumbled across this little beauty at TJMaxx and was on clearance for $15.00!
Originally $29.99 I thought it was good deal. 




I'm actually home right now, we still don't have internet at our apartment.
But we do have an appointment for this upcoming Wednesday! Thank goodness! 
I'm losing my mind without it and I have so much homework to catch up on this weekend to make up for what I missed this past week. 
Thankfully it's a long weekend so I'll be spending time with my family. :)

Have a great Labor Day Weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Prerana said...

so cute bag ^-^

My recent post:
http://giveawaydose.blogspot.in/2012/08/my-hubbys-surprise-to-me.html

Schnelle said...

That purse is so cute & to top it off it was a great deal! I need to clean my Coach bag too and I don't know how to do it. I'm so afraid to ruin it.