Monday, October 8, 2012

Fitting Room Pics: TJMaxx

I'm finally getting to relax after such a hectic weekend!
I must say I really enjoyed my 3 day weekend. :)
I got to spend the day with my dad for his birthday. Which made me really happy and thankful. 
I spent Sunday all day with him and then at night went out with some of my really good friends to a Haunted House. Check off another Fall Bucklist item! :D

Anyway, today my fiance wanted to go to TJMaxx to look for some new shirts. 
Well he ended up with nothing while I ended up purchasing 3 items. 
3 items I'm really excited for. :)

Finally! 
A pair of corduroy pants that fit!
$19.99
Also this top reminds me of the one from Victoria Secrets that is overly priced.
$16.99


This was a high low sweater I didn't purchase. Didn't do much for me. 

This top however, LOVE.
I was afraid to try the "peplum" tops because I thought it would make me look wider than I was, but I must say I do enjoy this top very much.
It was on clearance for $10!


Unfortunately I didn't take a picture of the back but it is open back with a bow on it.


Got to spend the weekend with some of my best friends! <3


Plenty of drinking involved

Was able to spend the day with my dad for his birthday. 

Happy birthday dad!

Purchased cupcake ornaments from Wal-Mart.
How adorable?!?!

Wore my North Face out to the Haunted House. 
How I missed you North Face. <3

Spent the night talking to my fiance over a hot cup of hot chocolate. 


I had such an amazing 3 day weekend. 
I hope everyone else did too!

3 comments:

Schnelle said...

I love the cordorys and the sweater, your flats are adorable too! I die for that salsa and chips- it's the best I've ever tasted. Love that place!

lauren said...

i really like the color of your cords. that color and maroon(ish) are like the total hit color of the fall! wahoo. i really really think those cupcake ornaments might be the cutest ever

palmandpineblog said...

The striped peplum blouse is adorable!

xo, tasha
twenty-something blog