Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Homemade Pumpkin Roll

Hello! It's been too long! And I am blogging from my phone once again. Life has really become hectic! :/

Anyway, this past Sunday I decided to make pumpkin roll(on my fall bucket list).. It was actually a lot easier than I thought it would be.. The fiancé actually liked it!! :) I would post the recipe but unfortunately from my iPhone I can't get the recipe.. But it's on my pinterest under desserts. And you can access my pinterest on the right hand corner of this page :)

I do have pictures to share though.. I opted out of the walnuts because the fiancé is not a fan, otherwise the pumpkin roll would be topped with walnuts. Instead I used powered sugar.

Yum!!

I realize I have a lot to post about, I still have not put away the bags from when I went shopping on my birthday. Blah!! I hope to get around to it soon. Things just need to calm down a bit.

It's so beautiful out today, enjoy your day!!!

4 comments:

lauren said...

mm walnuts on top would be amazing!!! :) looks good.

JennaRaeXoXo said...

Looks yummy! Love pumpkin. :)

lindah said...

Looks delicious, you should slice off a piece and mail it to Texas ;)!

palmandpineblog said...

This looks amazing!

xo, tasha
Enter to win a statement necklace + bracelet set