Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hurricane Sandy

I wanted to make a quick post to ask for your prayers.
As most of you know Hurricane Sandy is coming up the east coast and is going to hit Pennsylvania (where I live). I am hearing horrific stories about what this storm is going to bring. 
I am asking for your prayers for my family, friends and I, and of course the other bloggers on the East coast.
New Jersey is already being hit with damaging winds and high waters. 
Hurricane Sandy is 900 miles wide and doesn't seem to be slowing down. 
They're calling it the Frankenstorm because it's coming right around Halloween time. 
They're also calling it the Perfect Storm.

I'm scared to be honest, I just hope it's not as bad as they're making it out to be.

Will keep you updated.

Thanks.
Vanessa

2 comments:

Beautygirl24 said...

My thoughts and prayers are definitely with you guys!

Anonymous said...

I am on the East Coast too.
Hope you don't have to much damage in your area. Be safe!