Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Updating Apartment

Settling into this apartment is definitely taking longer than I hoped for. 
There are so many things I'd like to do, but I can never seem to find time nor money. {College sucks!}
I did however do some fun things over the weekend I'd like to share. 

I guess you'll be getting a peak at what my apartment looks like too. :)

I wanted to add a rug to our living room to make it more cozy, and to have more of a design
The biggest part of my apartment is the living room. We don't have much furniture, just what you see.

I like what it did for the living room, I purchased it at K-Mart, of all places! lol.



I wanted to hang something above our couch as well.. and I've been looking for a big picture frame but they're so expensive, well over $30, and I'm not willing to spend that much money on just a picture frame.
Wal-Mart was having a huge clearance event and this beauty was there and marked down to $7!


I definitely will change out the photos a lot considering it only cost me $2.00 (not even, $1.70) to order online through walmart to print.


I decided to keep it beach theme for now, until the holidays come. :)






I'm embarrassed to say this, but I've had these coasters for 2 years now and I'm finally getting to put pictures into them. I got the glass coasters from JCPenney for .97!
I printed off the black & white photos from our engagement photo shoot in LBI and inserted them into the coasters.
I couldn't be more happier.






Does anyone else have projects that they've put off for so long that they're embarrassed to even say how long?

It's so nice to finally get things done that I've been wanting to. :)

Anyway, I'm off to class again. Yay me. :(


7 comments:

Schnelle said...

Those coasters are so cute! What a great idea!

lauren said...

its coming along!! every little bit helps. i like the idea of the pictures in the coasters!

palmandpineblog said...

The coasters are lovely and such a great idea :)

xo, tasha
twenty-something blog

lindah said...

Your apartment looks cute so far! I wish we had wood flooring.. it'd be so much easier especially with the dog fur, ugh! I'm really loving your coasters!!! Hopefully when I'm house shopping they'll have something similar! :)

Breakfast at Cindis said...

Lovely frames : ) Cute place.

xo,
Cindi
Breakfast at Cindi’s

aryans said...

Easily, the publish is really the greatest on this laudable topic. I concur with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your future updates. Saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantastic lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates. Solid work and much success in your business enterprise!

Cheap NBA Jerseys

Stephanie said...

It looks great so far! But, knowing you, I know you'll make it look fantastic!