Monday, January 21, 2013

Pinning Lately...

I had no idea what to blog about today, but since I'm making an attempt to blog more often I decided to blog about some of the recent pins I made on Pinterest. If you don't follow me on Pinterest, you should! You can find my account by clicking on the right of my blog where there's a big P! :D
I think this outfit is so adorable and is so me. I find myself wearing yoga pants all the time when I'm not working and this is my go to outfit, just a pair of boots or flats and a hoodie.

This eye make up is a great go to everyday look. I use to use white eyeliner all the time to make my tiny eyes look bigger.

Source: snobka.pl via Vanessa on Pinterest


NYX Natural Eye palette. Spring 2013. Need to check this out!

DIY Pillows! How pretty! Seem simple enough to make too.

I seriously need some red pants. I'm finding all types of adorable outfits on Pinterest with red pants.

I love this saying/quote. It's so true! I need to print this and enlarge it and hang it somewhere in my apartment.

I'm getting my hair done this friday and am going to get the ombre look done, so I'm trying to get caramel highlights throughout my hair. We'll see!

Anyway, that was some of the things I pinned lately. I am on Pinterest entirely too much! haha. Have a great night everyone!

1 comments:

lauren said...

YES!!! When my hair grows i'm totally doing that same look too!! i can't wait to see how it turns out! :)