Tuesday, August 5, 2014

BIG Lush Haul & Reviews

Happy Tuesday!

The past two weekends I have been in Atlantic City, once with the fiance and once with my best friend. Both times I went to Lush, so I'm here to share my purchase and reviews of the products. 



Granny Takes A Dip Bath Bomb - $6.95 - Can be found here. 
Obviously I haven't tried this yet. I'm going to try it this coming weekend. I bought this because when I was at the store one of the sales clerks mentioned how it smelt like fun dip - does it ever! It smells so good and it looks fun. Can't wait to try it. 


D'Fluff Strawberry Shaving Soap -  $16.95 - Can be found here.
This was the last one left when I was at the store. It smells SO good. I tried this in the shower that same day. I love the scent, but you need to use a lot to get it to lather up. Considering how much you get in the pot, I don't mind using more, but using it all the time would be too costly for me. Also, this definitely made my skin feel silky smooth, definitely a plus, sometimes soaps can make your skin feel dried out.

Cupcake Fresh Face Mask - $6.95 - Can be found here. 
Unfortunately, you cannot buy this online, it's only available in store. The reason for that, I believe, is that it needs to stay refrigerated. The sales clerk explained to me there is an active ingredient in this face mask that needs to be cold. I did keep it in the refrigerator in the hotel but it was in my car for the 5 hours home. I haven't used it since, so I'm hoping it's still good? 

 Fiance applied this to my face that same night I bought it (I think he was having too much fun). The scent of this face mask is just amazing - it smells exactly like chocolate and it almost made me want to eat it. It definitely deep cleaned my skin and didn't cause my sensitive skin to break out. Plus the fiance said I smelt like chocolate all night - always a good thing right? Haha.

He's far too excited. 

These are some samples I haven't tried yet. Curly Wurly, Fairly Trade Honey and Petread are all hair products, and ocean salt is a body scrub. 

Mask of Magnaminty - $12.95 (smaller version) - Can be found here.
My best friend actually convinced me to purchase this. And I'm SO glad she did. It smells like mint chocolate. You can use it as a scrub or a mask. And the scrub is also good for your back if you have trouble areas(and sometimes I do!). I used this as a mask tonight and love the way my skin feels. It feels so soft and clean. I would definitely recommend this and I applaud her for opting for the larger size - I should have! Haha
Have a good night!

0 comments: