Wednesday, August 13, 2014

What I'm Packing for Norwegian Gem Cruise: Carry On

Happy Wednesday!

Two posts in one day, unbelievable, I know. But I figured since I won't be blogging at all next week I can over-do the posts this week. Besides I really I wanted to share what I'll be packing. I hope it helps someone who is going on a cruise and isn't sure what to pack.
You're entitled to two pieces of luggage. I am taking a little carry on and my big suit case. It's what I took last year and it worked perfectly. 

  A pink Pierre Cardin carry on.

 1.) Bath & Body Works Frozen Daiquiri Body Mist & Lotion (my favorite scent for the summer)
2.) Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea shampoo and conditioner
3.) Caress body wash with loofa
4.) Cooling SPF!
5.) Fiance's Biolage gel
6.) Shaving creme and razor(not pictured)
7.) Motrin (never know when you'll get a headache!)

8.) Two pair of cheap sunnies(I'm still thinking of taking my Ray Bans but fear I'll lose them, or the cruise line will lose my luggage)
9.) Passport holder
10.) Passports!


11.) Floss
12.) Travel sized mouth wash
13.)Tooth paste and tooth brush
14.) Contact holder
15.) Mini Sweet Pea body creme (For when my skin gets real dry)
16.) Oscar Blandi dry shampoo
17.) Ear plugs (fiance snores!)

I'll also be adding my makeup to this and blow dryer and straightener. 
I love finding travel sized items. Unlike the beach, I can't bring as many bags as I want so I need to minimize what I bring and sometimes the best way to do that is to buy travel sized items that way you can fit more. I still need to pick up a travel sized hair spray as well to go along with this pile. 

As I add more I will be posting pictures. 

Ok, that's the last of the posts for today. 
See you tomorrow for outfits I'm packing!

0 comments: