Monday, August 11, 2014

Product Rave: Lush Granny Takes a Dip Bath Bomb

Happy Monday!

This week will be pretty hectic, so I am trying to get in as much blogging as I can, as I will be MIA next week. 
I have a product rave, something I've never done on my blog, but after using this product I needed to share it! Recently I did a blog post about my Lush haul, which you can see here. I purchased the new bath bomb called Granny Takes a Dip, which you can purchase here for $6.95, and I highly suggest that you do! I need to make another trip to a Lush store. I tried this on Saturday night and I put the whole bath bomb into the bath tub (which I didn't need to, but I didn't know when I would be able to use it again, so I figured why not just use it all?).  

It's just amazing. This bath bomb made my skin SO soft. I have really dry skin, especially in the winter, I am always applying lotion after I shower, but with this bath bomb, I didn't even bother using lotion. This kept my skin soft all night and the whole next day. Not to mention it smells like Fun Dip!


(I apologize for the dark photos. I didn't have good lighting in my bathroom).

Not only does it create a lot of bubbles but it changes your water all different fun colors! 

Bubbles!


Have you tried any of Lush's Bath Bomb's? Which ones are your favorites? 
I definitely need some suggestions, I'd love to try more of them. 

Have a great night.

0 comments: