Thursday, February 19, 2015

Bare Escentuals Well Cared for Brush Conditioning Shampoo

Happy Thursday!

This week is just flying by! Tomorrow after work my fiance and I are headed back home for the weekend and I'm really looking forward to it. It's strange how when you're home you want to get away, but when you're away for too long you're excited to go back. I'm particularly excited for this weekend because my mom and I are going to see the Bridal Shower Venue along with shopping for Mother of the Bride Dresses. It's going to be a Mom & Me day and I haven't had that in a while so bare with my excitement. :) 

Today I'm sharing what I clean my brushes with. I swear I stick with the same 4 brushes all the time, and it's not like I don't have other brushes, these are just my fav! I have been using this brush cleaner for over 4 years now and I haven't found anything I like more. 
I am not a huge fan of Bare Minerals products but this is my favorite of all. You can find this cleaner here

I really like this cleaner because not only does it clean your brushes but it also conditions the bristles as well, leaving them feel brand new again. I always fear skin breakage with brushes, the bristles can't be too rough on my acne prone skin so I am particularly sensitive to this. 


I cleaned my brushes on Sunday. I am ashamed to say this but I find that I only clean my brushes once every couple of weeks. Hence why I need to start rotating my brushes so that I am not using the same dirty ones. 


As you can see I'm still loving my Everyday Minerals brushes and my Sephora Hello Kitty eyeshadow brushes. The other one is by Elf and I use this when I occasionally put on liquid foundation or just need to cover up a pimple.

Have a great night!



1 comments:

Holly said...

I am so guilty of only the occasional cleaning! And then, I usually use hand soap- I'm so lazy! :)