Monday, February 2, 2015

Weekend Recap: Creamsicle Cake, Planner Supplies, DIY Birthday Card, Super Bowl & More

Happy Monday!

Any one living on the East Coast sick of the snow yet?! I know I sure am. And I am not happy with the ground hog for seeing his shadow, shame on him! 
My fiance's birthday is this Friday and it's a tradition for me to bake him his favorite Creamsicle Cake, but since we will be out of town, I made it a little early for him. Maybe I made it for me too.. hehe. It's SO good!


When I was picking up the ingredients I wandered into the craft section of Wal-Mart and picked up some cute owl stickers for my Erin Condren life planner along with some .97 washi tape!

As I was organizing my new-found sticker collection I came across some of our cruise pictures from August 2014. Wishing I was back there!

Tomorrow I have a blog post about all my recent planner supplies I've been picking up here and there. Can't wait!

Sunday I did some shopping online. I was deciding between these two hangers. When I receive it I'll reveal which one I chose! SO excited for this!


Super Bowl Sunday just isn't that fun if the Philadelphia Eagles aren't playing - I'm sorry, I can't help it. I love my Eagles!

Since my fiance's birthday is coming up I decided to make him a card and this is what I came up with.



Have a great night!

1 comments:

Holly said...

Cute card! And I'm excited to see which hanger you chose- they're so adorable :)