Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bow hair :)

Hello! Being off from work is wonderful! :) Went tanning early this morning, then the boyfriend came over and we had a little cook out.. mmmmm. He's off to work so I thought I'd try some makeup ideas and that hair bow I wanted to do. So here's my honest try on this bow hair. You might have also seen Lady Gaga sporting it.. although hers is just a hair piece.. this is my actual hair..



I also seen it in this magazine so I followed the tutorial:
Photobucket

Of course this girl must either have fabolous thick hair, or hair extensions.. mine doesn't look as full, but here's my stab at it:

Photobucket

Photobucket

From the front.. I might sport this more often it's adorable :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I also did a eye look from the magazine..



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




FACE: Everyday Minerals foundation

Eyes: NYX neutral trio, presitge highlight, Clinique mascara, NYX eyeliner, NYX charcoal shimmer for under the eyes, and HIP in black to contour

Lips: Avon lip balm, kept it simple




I also ordered these off ebay, they're nail art.. look how fun, I can't wait to try them! They come in hearts, bows, and circles in a wide range of "pearl" colors.. for $3.00 off ebay. :)



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





Tomorrow the boyfriend and I are off to the Lehigh Valley Mall to do some damage.. I want a white summer dress... I'm in need of a white summer dress, let's put it that way. :) Toodles!

-Vanessa

4 comments:

KRYSTAL said...

awww love the cute hair! ive seen a tutorial on this on youtube and been wanting to try it out, but looks so complicating!

mszcheysser said...

OMG! Really cute Hair. I want to try it! (: But I must need longer hair or something, huh!? Eek. Haha.

Good job dear! ♥

noone said...

Aww how cute! It reminds me of Lady GaGa's bow hair! I would love to try it out but I'm not good with hair lol

Vanessa M. said...

too cool!!!