Saturday, April 25, 2009

Shopping outfit.. spring weather ahhhhh

Yesterday the boyfriend and I decided to take a trip to a mall, so I snapped a few pictures of what I was wearing before we went... tomorrow I hope to snap pictures of all the goodies I got while I went shopping.. I would today but unfortunately I'm working till 10:15PM :( WTH..



I couldn't decide what to wear at first.. either the denim JACKET or the VEST

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then I tried it with the purse I was going to wear...

Photobucket

Photobucket


Decree denim vest/Arizona brown tank/Arizona skirt from kids department/Bebe purse/Guess flip flops

The denim vest won, thanks to the boyfriend, I had to make him decide... haha. Beautiful weather yesterday(high 70s) and today its practically in the 90's. Pooie for working... Oh well, hope you ladies enjoy your day!

6 comments:

KRYSTAL said...

i thought the vest looked nice too! btw, love the yellow bag =]

Edna said...

CUTE outfit. I love the skirt!

Vest = daytime (so cute for spring/summertime)
and Jacket for night time + windy days.

aileen said...

Hi! i just ramdonly surfed to ur blog, I love the accesories and ur outfits u have in here! wow, nice!

aileen said...

hey! thanks for ur sweet comment u left on my blog! hahhah, i will let u know when they're available:) heheh, now im just so busy with my school :/......

noone said...

That is a cute shopping outfit. I love your lacy ruffle skirt! Hope you had a good shopping haul :)

Vanessa M. said...

cutie ;)