Monday, April 13, 2009

Tan Much?

What an usual place to find cosmetics but I did, Marshalls. I hardly shop there, and I don't know why because when I do I always find awesome finds... The boyfriend and I went shopping this past friday and I walked away with some good deals, and I'm excited about them.


Photobucket



Who doesn't love Snoopy??? $2.00 on clearance.. I love Snoopy... and it's PINK hot chocolate, how can I resist???


Photobucket



So I seen this and I was kind of iffy on buying it only because I'm super-picky about what I put on my face(due to past experiences) But I thought why not, it looks nice, it helps with aging, and it comes with a super cute flower sponge that you use to cleanse your face, and this will come in handy with the facial cleanser I already use daily, so it'll be worth a try..


Photobucket

Directions.... Surprising the flower is hard, but when put under water turns soft, and you leave dry out.. this should be fun

Photobucket

I'm off from work tomorrow so I'm going to try this stuff out tomorrow and give it a better review... Has anyone even heard of this, or tried this???

Photobucket



Moving onto more exciting stuff.... SUGAR! Love love love. Bought one of their travel bronzers and baked blush... Here's the travel sized bronzer.. like how it says "Travel Tan" haha



Photobucket

I'm not to happy about the brush.. it's soft, but I'm still worried it'll break my skin and make me break out...

Photobucket

Keep in mind, I'm already tan... thanks to Hollywood Tans... got to love fake bakes.. :) So in these swatches you can hardly tell where it is, but it gives my skin more of "glow" and it adds shimmer... I'll show you a picture when I wear it on my cheeks..



Photobucket

Photobucket



Onto my favorite.. my sweet cheeks by Sugar in "Cupcake" :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Swatch on my arm, look how pretty!! OOhhhh can't wait to try on my cheeks... give me a rosy glow :)

Photobucket





Formal review coming tomorrow on the Befine... woohooo for days off!!

3 comments:

Vanessa M. said...

oh ilove that last blush!! nice haulage hunny! oh and btw i get my china glaze at sally beauty supply if you buy their membership card ($5 a year!) you get them for $3.25! and right now they are buy 2 get 1 free :P i think some websites sell em too!

♔Jaimie said...

that shimmer looks so nice and golden on you!

Rai said...

I also hauled from Marshalls! =D