Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wet Seal online 30% off clearance!!

I got an email a few days ago from Wet Seal saying their clearance was an additional 30% off. Woot Woot! So I went on their website and here are the things I got.. just waiting their arrival in the mail. OH! Also I found a coupon online if you order anything over $15 you get free shipping use promo FREE09.(oh and btw it's good all the way till the end of december! :)


Bow skirt in black. $9.09



Black smock waist skirt $9.09




And of coursse... graphic tee "I Love my cupcake" :)






Whooping $29! Can't wait for the stuff to come in... I'll do my Haul part 2 tomorrow, it's way to hot here, I can't move without sweating.. lol

-Vanessa

:)

4 comments:

Edna said...

29 bucks for all three items? Thats a steal! The little black dress = sooo cute!!

Elizabeth Marie said...

I used to be the marketing manager for WS and let me tell you...you can find some DEALS!

The LBD is adorable!!! XOXO

noone said...

Aww the cupcake Tee is cute! I can't believe you only spent $29 for all the items! And thigh highs are pretty hot... But if you wear them for an extended period of time I find them itchy cuz it's somewhat tight on your thighs lol

aileen said...

oh my, I heart your style <3
you seriously love shopping that much :D hahah, black dress goes with anything! I want that cupcake t-shirt too!
come and check my blog, i have couple bracelets available right now :)