Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Work outfit and new hair candy =)

So, about 3 weeks ago, maybe longer the boyfriend and I went to King of Prussia and he bought me this adorable bow headband. I'm obsessed with anything BOWS! And this was before the whole Gossip Girl craze... it all had to do with an halloween outfit... ya, we won't get into that. lol Anyhow I love bows and when I seen this piece at Aldo I almost died, it was too cute for words, and all I did was look at my boyfriend and said, "This is perfect", he took it out of my hands and said "I'll get it for you" And I've been in love ever since... lol So that's my story behind this headband... hair candy :)



Photobucket

Don't mind my roots, I need to get my hair done!

Photobucket

Photobucket



Also here's me camwhoring what I wore today. Something simple for work. Unfortunately the black belt was too big for me, but I think I pulled it off? lol



Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Me and my Juicy Couture bag, LOVE! I should bring out my new Bebe bag soon..

Photobucket




Well that's all for now lovely ladys... ohhh make sure to check out Sephora, they're offering 15% for beauty insiders.. hmmm what do i NEED???

1 comments:

Angela Pluck said...

Very cute outfit..I totally love the zebra print. And OMG I love that headband...it's so cute!!

xoxo