Thursday, April 16, 2009

So I like to take pictures...

As simple as that, I like to take pictures.. lol. Couldn't think of a good blog title. So here's another outfit of the day that I wore to work....



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Shirt from Charlotte Russe, Skirt from Bon-Ton on clearance(9.00!), boots from MakeMeChic.com ($13.00!), bracelet Forever 21, purse by Guess




After work I decided to go shopping, I'm on a hunt for a rhinestone bow necklace... I can't seem to find them anywhere! Any suggestions? But instead I ended up getting this stuff:



Photobucket

Back of the dress. (a whopping $15!!)
Photobucket

I missed out on the Juicy Couture flower ring, so this is similar, and I love it! I love how there's a huge rhinestone in the center, this makes me happy, and I can't wait to wear it!

Photobucket

So here's the dress on, I cam-whored AGAIN, love this dress. Ohh and I also got the headband to go with it, it's a huge flower, for a whopping $4.00!!! Adorable..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The back

Photobucket

YAY for cute dresses!

Photobucket

Photobucket



I also bought some cute things on ebay.. Here's some headbands I got from a seller, I'll have to get the name, their from Hong-Kong I believe and I only paid $1.49 for all!



Photobucket

My fav one, the strawberry one, adorable.(can you see how burnt I am? lol)

Photobucket

You can probably see the tan lines from the goggles I wear when I go tanning..

Photobucket

I also got this Charlotte Russe dress and Forever 21 earrings on ebay as well. I believe it was like $12 for both, shipped! It's more of a dresser dress but I can dress it down, wear it out one night, possibly tomorrow night, I'm going out with friends... so maybe

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cam-whoring because I CAN! lol

Photobucket

Photobucket




Ok... I'm sure you had enough of me by now.. haha I'll try to get those ebay seller names to you so you can check out their auctions.

10 comments:

Angela Pluck said...

Very cute outfits Darling! Also those headbands are super cute. OMG - I love headbands (but only for a few hours. LOL!)

xoxo

mszcheysser said...

Hey! Cute outfits. Love it (:

Love the head bands! I got some new ones myself. Yours is so cuter, I like the pink one.

Edna said...

cute work outfit! love it with the boots!

i'm following your blogger :)

Hippoleetoe said...

Very nice ! I superly loove the dress !

KRYSTAL said...

those are some really cute stuff. dont u just love forever 21!? i love their accessories the most, so affordable!

noone said...

the red plaid dress is my favourite, it looks so cute on you! And those bow headbands are ADORABLE

Angela Pluck said...

Sweetie! Thank you so much. >_<

Pen Pen said...

I LOVE that ring--where is it from?! --and ur headbands are so Leighton Meester! --too cute!!

Tiff said...

I love that ring and all the headbands :).

Tiff said...

Thanks! I ordered the lashes from mscuppycakes.com. They're $2 a pair there :).