Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New pants...

Hello! Sorry for the delay, I've been so busy with work! Tomorrow I finally get a day off, thank goodness! So I'm super-excited about that. I also started working out more often, so that takes up a lot of my time, between the boyfriend, work and my social life, I feel like I have NO time!

But anyhow, when I do I take pictures of what I wear. :) I bought these pants from JCPenney.. and I lovvveee 'em!



Photobucket

Just plain pants, but they go up higher in my waist, which I like :) I didn't wear this to work... but here is what I did wear to work:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




I also bought myself yet another headband.. it's plain, and I like it :)



Photobucket

Photobucket


Here's a FOTD(sorry for the blah face, but I was hurrying for work):

Photobucket


Products:

FACE: None besides moisturizer

Eyes: Urban Decay highlight, and Loreal's HIP black and white, Maybelinne's liquid eyeliner, and Prestige mascara(LOVE!)

Lips: Victoria Secrets Beauty Rush "Bananas"




I also ordered this Japanese magazine, which I super-love.. Ageha, I just order CanCam, love that one.. expensive, but I love looking at their fashions and different outfits. :)



Photobucket

I'm also going to try to do a tutorial of how to do this hair style...

Photobucket



Anyway, hope everyone is well... I just finished working out so I'm beat, I'mma go to bed! Goodnite <3

-Vanessa

3 comments:

Tiff said...

Your have super gorgeous hair :).

Edna said...

cute purchases! wow your skin is flawless if you're only using moisturizer! i love japanese fashion/beauty magazines, so much info in a language i can barely read!! :(

gor(jess). said...

i loveee headbands there great for anything u wear :) real cute.