Monday, April 27, 2009

Shopping Haul Part 1

So I figured since I hauled so much this past friday I would separate it into 2 entries... this entry being the accessories end of it :)

First I want to talk about this ring I got off eBay.. which I SUPERLY love. lol.. I love anything to do with cupcakes, as i'm sure you're well aware of by now and when I seen this on Ebay, it was one of those "I need this" lol So it arrived safe and sound from Hong Kong by Sweet & Co.



Photobucket

<3 the packaging

Photobucket

Thee ring. Swavorski crystals. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



So here's the accessories I hauled from my recent shopping trip...



Charlotte Russe

Photobucket

Bow ring!!

Photobucket

Claires:

Photobucket

Sequins inside:

Photobucket

Wet Seal

Free scarf with $25 purchase :)
Photobucket

HEAD BAND... the boyfriend was so excited over this, I had to get it haha. I'll take a pic sporting it.. although I'm not sure how to wear this out?? Any suggestions???
Photobucket

When I picked this up, I thought it looked so antique and retro, but then the boyfriend was like, "The only reason you're buying it is because it has a bow on it." *Hmph* So what!

Photobucket


Icing(these might be meant for like prom, but I don't care)lol:

Photobucket

Forever 21:

Photobucket

Victoria Secrets.. I really only wanted the ones that say "I like it fast" and the ice cream cone ones, but hey, what the hell, get 5 for $25... like I need another pair of underwear, I believe I'm at 500+ pairs... *shakes head* lol

Photobucket

American Eagle, I NEVER shop there, like ever, but my friend wanted to go in and I seen these the one day, so I just had to.. they're too cute, and I'm already thinking of outfits to go with. :)

Photobucket

OMG, too cute..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some random beauty supply store that had everything discounted...

Photobucket

Ya, I spent a ton more too, just not pictured...



Anyway, I'll show more pictures tomorrow hopefully of the clothes I bought... I hope everyone is staying cool, it's super hot out today and I'm dying, I can't take it!

5 comments:

KRYSTAL said...

OMG i love EVERYTHING you purchased! lol especially that cupcake ring! super cuuute!

Edna said...

cute haul. everything is so girly :) love it! and gotta love those PINK undies .. i have a million pairs myself!

noone said...

I love the cupcake ring! Haha everytime I go down to the states I always buy Victoria's Secret underwear. I wish there's one in Ontario!

Vanessa M. said...

cute cute cute!! i want an anchor necklace!!!

Amy said...

Ok I need to get to a wet seal pronto! you're a bad influence! I have to find out if there's one in Manhattan somewhere.