Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tagged "Where do you blog"

So I was tagged by the beautiful Sassy Jadore to do the "Where do you blog"

Here's where I blog... yup on my bed. I don't have a desk or anything I actually got rid of the desk to have my makeup vanity, and a cabinet for my clothes ... haha :) It's more comfy anyway, I wake up, grab my laptop and just relax in my bed... which probably explains why i spend hours on the internet... haha

Photobucket

Once you are tagged, post a picture of where you blog.
Feel free to tell us a little about your space.
Tag five other bloggers to show their blogspots.
If you are tagged and do not participate, you will become allergic to cabbage.


What are you wearing right now?
Relaxing before bed so my Victoria Secrets Pink sweats with my wet seal white and pink stripped cami.. :)

What's the last thing you read/are currently reading?
Victoria Beckhams book, "Extra half an inch"

Do you nap a lot?
I can't nap, I feel like when I nap I'm wasting time and it screws up my schedule... I dunno. lol

Who was the last person you hugged?
My friend who got a promotion :)

What's your current obsession/addiction?
Vacations, dresses, blogging, Victoria Secrets Semi annual sale hahaha

What's for dinner?
I had Broccoli and Cheese... mMmmmmMM

What was the last thing you bought?
Another bikini, a bow ring, and a top :)

What are you listening to right now?
Nothing... well the rain

If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Hmmm... to foresee what my future holds

What is your favorite weather, and why?
Ohhhhh warm and sunny! Because I just do... I hate when it rains and I hate when I'm cold.. icky.

What time do you usually get up?
Weekdays 8:00 to workout for an hour and to go to work, weekends, different story haha

What is your most challenging goal right now?
Right now? Trying to figure out what to wear for Hershey Park

Say something to the person who tagged you:
Sassy Jadore is beautiful :) And I enjoy reading her FABOLOUS blog :)

If you could have a house- totally paid for, fully furnished- anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be?
Long Beach Island, NJ

Favorite vacation spot?
Atlantic City... not to gamble, only because that's the first time me and my boyfriend ever went on vacation ALONE, it was perfect, and I always keep going back to it, it makes me happy. :)

What is your favorite item of clothing?
Dresses currently, I feel the need to stock up on them for some reason, and they're so easy to pair with shoes and out the door you go :)

Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to over and over, even though your closet is overflowing with a zillion others?
My Guess flip flops... I <3 those!

Name one thing you cannot live without.
My boyfriend... :)

What time is bed time?
Whenever...

If you could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning, where would it be?
In Atlantic City with the boyfriend at the Hilton :)

I tag these Fabulous ladies:

Rai

Karen

Aileen

Amy

Angela



Ok thanks for the tag Sassy Jadore!!! :)

8 comments:

Edna said...

Awww, I dont have a desk either :( I just use the dining room table. *big sigh*

Pen Pen said...

I luvs ur bed! My room is white and accented in the same- what my boyfriend calls, "electric pink".
AND- I luv ur blog topper! Cupcakes!! :)

Sassy J'adore said...

Yay for Victoria Secrets PINK sweats. That is what I wear too at night. =)

I have VB book's, Extra half an inch and I luv it. That's where I found many of the UK stores and I luv them. I'm planning to buy 3 of the items I have listed on my blog. =)

aileen said...

hahah, thanks for tagging me Vanessa! <3
um, its interesting to know u more throught these questions , hahah :D

Amy said...

aw thanks for the tag! :)

Rai said...

LMAO! OMG, I'm the exact same way.
Having a laptop makes us lazy. =[

E said...

you have very great blog! i love it:-)

Aline said...

I love your answers! I am totally sprawled out on the couch right now so I know where you are coming from and I think that I may be wearing the very same thing!!