Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Apartment Shopping!

As I mentioned in a previous post my fiance and I did some shopping for things for the apartment. We don't need a lot of things, but we definitely needed some new things and of course I got some extras. ;) I picked up things from JCPenney and from Big Lots since they were having their friends and family event. We got 20% off our entire purchase! I love shopping for dorm/apartment things when back-to-school comes around. I think even when I graduate I'll still be shopping in those sections. I love everything! :)

I'm also really excited about our apartment this year because it's just going to be my fiance and I. Last year we had to stay with two other roommates who were, lets say, a little dirty. It didn't matter how much I cleaned, I felt like the apartment was always dirty because our roommates would never clean up after themselves. When my fiance and I would go home on the weekend our roommate would always have a party and never clean up after himself. It was just disgusting. But this year it'll be just my fiance and I, so it'll be beautiful! I'll finally be able to do a apartment tour! :)


This is completely random. I picked it up at Big Lots for around $3.00 I'm not entirely sure what it's suppose to be used for, but above our washer & dryer we have a bunch of stuff that's just all over, and I figured I could better organize it by putting it in this thing. :)
Photobucket

I got this at Big Lots for $23.99(With the discount, originally 29.99) I am so excited for it because at school I have a cheap pink Sterlite one, and it's just awful at fitting my pj's & unmentionables. This storage stand will be perfect because the bins are much bigger and is more sturdy! Plus it has a nice table top I could decorate. :)
Photobucket

We desperately need new shower curtains and liners. Last year we picked up a cheap set that was just disgusting. So I spent a little more and picked up this cute set. Our bathroom is "beach themed" so I figure the little fish would be so cute. I also picked up the microfiber liner, has anyone used this kind of liner before? Any thoughts on it?
Photobucket

Cute fish!
Photobucket

Now this is completely unnecessary, but it's 4 cupcake holders. They're so cute! They're suppose to hold cupcakes, but I'm sure I'll use them for something else.
Photobucket

We also needed a new silverware set. Ours was breaking apart, so I picked out another set from JCPenney.
Photobucket

I absolutely love this curtain. It's going in my room. It's so cute!!
Photobucket

And for our bathroom I got this over-the-door towel hook. It holds 6 towels, supposedly. It was only $3.00 so I'm kind of excited to try it.
Photobucket

My new sheets for our room. I LOVE them! They're white and pink, and the flowers are pink, too adorable.
Photobucket


I've also been doing some shopping online for things I want. Some things I want from Wal-Mart.com

A Space saver for our bathroom.
Photobucket

A new desk chair. Although I'm not 100% sure I want this one.
Photobucket



0 comments: