Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Baltimore Maryland Part 2 *PIC Heavy*

The second day we were being bums and slept till 10:00 so we went out for "brunch" at this place called Stuggy's where they basically put everything you could imagine on a hot dog. We all got the special that included a hot dog topped with mac & cheese, an order of fried oreos and a drink, all for $9! It was seriously the best hot dog I ever ate in my life. :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Afterwards we went to the Science Museum. Not only was it a good price to go ($14.95) it was a lot of fun, and very interesting.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It appears as though the dinosaur is going to eat my head. But the photo turned out good nonetheless.

Photobucket

Me, being a dork.
Photobucket

Afterwards we went to the harbor where I did some shopping. They opened up a "It's Sugar" and you guys know how much I love that store. This is the only other It's Sugar I've been in, besides the one in Atlantic City. I swear they're rare or something! I took a ton of photos to show you what it looks like. Compared to the one in Atlantic City this one is SMALL. But I loved it!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I want the pair that has "Sweet Cheeks" on the butt. ;) Maybe when I go to Atlantic City this year. :P
Photobucket

They had a ton of Hello Kitty merchandise, and I had to take photos. I love the little Hello Kitty holding the cupcake minus the rainbow attire. :/
Photobucket

Photobucket

They had HUGE tootsie pops!! Me being a dork, had to pose with one. :P
Photobucket

This one is a little creepy if you ask me.
Photobucket

After It's Sugar we all wanted to go on these dragon paddle boats. OMG, it was just too funny, and SO much fun!

Photobucket

See the green dragon to your right? That's the paddle boat we were on! :P Also, the photo is of the Aquarium, huge isn't it?!
Photobucket

Of course the girls were paddling.
Photobucket

Shops at the harbor.
Photobucket

My favorite photo of us on the dragon boat.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Later that night after my friend and I shopped for like 5 hours we went to this place called Abbey's Burgers. Delicious!
Photobucket



Tomorrow I'll do a post on the things I bought while in Maryland. Talk to you guys later!!

1 comments:

J said...

I lived in Maryland for a very long time and if you're impressed by Baltimore, you should definitely go to NYC haha.