Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Wish List for Forever 21

Has any one else checked out Forever 21's beauty line lately? I feel like they really amped up their selection, and I'm loving it! :) I thought I'd share some of my favorite items right now.


Glitzy Green Nail Polish $2.80
Photobucket

Ditsy Cupcake Cosmetic Bag $3.80
Photobucket

Glamorous Kabuki Brush Pink/Hot Pink $4.80
Photobucket

Glamorous Kabuki Brush Cream/Pink

Photobucket

Cosmetic Bag for traveling, mine is getting old. $7.80
Photobucket

Blue Rose Petal Nail Polish $1.80
Photobucket

Magenta Rose Petal Nail Polish $1.80
Photobucket

Rose Blossom Nail Polish
Photobucket

Green Rose Petal Nail Polish $1.80
Photobucket

Pink Rose Petal Nail Polish
Photobucket

Glittered Makeup Brushes $5.80
Photobucket

Tweezers & Eyelash Curler Set $3.80
Photobucket

Photobucket



All words are clickable, and will send you right to the item if you're interested in any of them! I really, really love the shape of the nail polishes, and they're only $1.80!! That's cheaper than most drugstore nail polishes, I'm just curious how many coats do you need to have the color show up?! lol Anyway, talk to you girls later!!

0 comments: