Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Weekend Getaway Day 1 *PIC HEAVY*

One of my best friends and I headed to Baltimore Maryland to visit my fiance's friend. It was such a fun weekend, filled with tons of activities, there is a TON of things to do in Baltimore. This is my second time going, and I still feel like I didn't see everything. Ahhh, what I'd do to live in a big city. :) The first day we went to this restaurant called Blue Moon Cafe, it was on the show Diners, Drive-Ins, & Dives. They're known for their Captain Crunch french toast, best french toast I've had in my entire life!!


This diner is just SO small, there's always a wait, it's insane. But it's so worth it.
Photobucket

We started off with this!!
Photobucket

Captain Crush French toast topped with all your favorite fruits and whipped cream. Delicious!
Photobucket

Me and one of my best friends at the cafe.
Photobucket

While we were waiting for our seats at Blue Moon Cafe we decided to walk the pier. It's so gorgeous.
Photobucket

The guys taking a stroll.
Photobucket

You can eat outside by the bay at a lot of places and I love that!
Photobucket

Fiance & I.
Photobucket

Duckie strolling along.
Photobucket

Photobucket

That day we went to the Baltimore Aquarium, something I was really looking forward to doing!!
Photobucket

Waterfall as soon as you walk in.
Photobucket

The guys being funny. There was this HUGE fishtank when you first walk in with all types of fish in it.
Photobucket

Funny photo.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They had four parts to the aquarium, this was just another small part of it, a bunch of jelly fish which I thought was pretty awesome.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Later that night we went out to this street that was filled with bars, literally the street was blocked off. You would get carded when you first walk in, and theres all these bars on the street. But first we had to pose by this awesome water fountain!
Photobucket

The guys being sooo cool.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Drunk & being sexy.:P
Photobucket



I could honestly show you like 200+ photos of the aquarium, I took SO many! Who knows when I'll ever go back?! I didn't get to see the Dolphin show because they were being checked which was such a bummer because I really wanted to see them. I'm going to break these post into 3 photos. Day 1, which you read, Day 2 of the next day & the things I bought when I was down there, their mall is amazing!! Unfortunately I didn't purchase a lot because I didn't see much I liked, but I will show anyway :) Talk to you girls later.

1 comments:

fashioneggpplant said...

the aquarium looks phenomenal!