Monday, July 11, 2011

Wet n' Wild Haul

I'mmmm baccckkk!!! I have a small little haul of makeup I got at Rite Aid over the July 4th weekend. I wanted to share my opinion on the new Wet n' Wild eye shadow palettes. I've been reading so many good reviews on these gems I wanted to try for myself. These palettes were on sale for $1.99, originally $3.99, so I picked up two. I also picked up two nail polishes which were .99. I love the colors of the nail polishes, love!

I must say, the color pay off on these eyeshadow palettes are ah-mazing. I swiped it once to get a nice enough color payoff. I used the blue palette first, I haven't tried the other one, but the one I did use was amazing. What I do have to say is a downfall is how it suppose to be used all at once, I feel like some of the colors are too dark & daring to wear all at once, especially the highlight color. I thought it would have been lighter, but it definitely wasn't, it was just too dark for a highlight color so I ended up using a different color highlight. So I wouldn't recommend with this palette to use all the colors together, well atleast as a highlight color. But that could just be with this particular palette. But other than that, I have no other cons. I mean for the price, it's amazing! If you're on a budget, this is definitely something I would consider!!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Well that's all I have for today. I'm going to share photos from my mini vacation in the next post! I'm so excited to share!! :)

2 comments:

palmandpineblog said...

Welcome back! Love the nail polish colors...soo cheerful! :) xo, tasha

lauren said...

Great post! I came across your blog when I was searching for ideas for my engagement photo shoot outfits!!! I definately stole your idea with the white cotton dress...except my AE was out of my size! Look forward to reading more of your updates :)