Thursday, May 23, 2013

Goodbye and New Bikinis

Happy Thursday!

Tomorrow is my last day of work before I head off to the cruise on Saturday.
I'm pretty well packed and ready to go.
I just finished doing my nails, which btw look awesome. I will post a photo on instagram. (vzaleski)

So I have some more new things I purchased for the cruise, which include two bikinis and a cover up. 


 photo DSC01782_zps95b1c4fd.jpg  photo DSC01783_zps31d4d805.jpg  photo DSC01784_zpsdfc60205.jpg  photo DSC01785_zps1e1b4a5e.jpg 

Mix and match? Do they match?!?!

  photo DSC01786_zps27a86a88.jpg 

And a cover up from California Sun I believe is the name.

 

So that will be my attire for most of the week.
Haha...
But seriously..

I probably won't be able to post tomorrow. 
Unfortunately I couldn't do any guest posts for next week because I will have no way of posting them. :(
No internet for a whole week, I don't know what I'll do!!

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend and I will talk to everyone in about a week! 

 

6 comments:

Schnelle said...

I love the bathing suits and yes, they can definitely be mixed and matched. Have fun in the sun!

Holly said...

So cute! And totally interchangeable!

Holly said...

Oh, ps- have an AMAZING time!!!

Darina said...

Amazig new stuff! I like all of them!! :) Check out my last blog post... and what do you think... do you wanna follow each other?
www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

Guylaine Fréderique said...

These are really cute! Love the colours

Darina said...

Thanks! I did it now :)
www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com